From: "Nikhil Mitra (nikmitra)" <nikmi...@cisco.com>
To: ceph-users@lists.ceph.com
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 2:07:13 PM
Subject: [ceph-users] CEPH RBD with ESXi

Hi,

Has anyone implemented using CEPH RBD with Vmware ESXi hypervisor. Just looking
to use it as a native VMFS datastore to host VMDK’s. Please let me know if
there are any documents out there that might point me in the right direction to
get started on this. Thank you.

Regards,
Nikhil Mitra

NOTICE: Protect the information in this message in accordance with the
company's security policies. If you received this message in error, immediately
notify the sender and destroy all copies.