Hi Bernhard,

Thanks for your email.  systemd support for Ceph in general is still a
work in progress.  It is actively being worked on, but the packages
hosted on ceph.com are still using sysvinit (for RPM systems), and
Upstart on Ubuntu.  It is definitely a known issue.

Along those lines, ceph.com only hosts packages for precise and trusty
(the LTS releases), so there is no support for 15.04 either.

 - Travis