Dear, Ceph.

I'm wondering how does Ceph isolate bad blocks when EIO occurs.
I saw source codes and I found the logic of deep scrub, chunky_scrub() in PG.cc.
And I understood the real recovery logic is in submit_push_data() in
ReplicatedBackend.cc.
It pulled an object from another replica and submit it.
But, I couldn't find the logic about isolating bad blocks for preventing future
errors.
I think EIO error will occur again when Ceph accesses that block block again.
Is there any isolation logic for bad blocks?
Thank you.

이 메일은 나눔글꼴로 작성되었습니다. 설치하기
    이영준  LEE YOUNGJOON
Naver Labs 서비스플랫폼G 분산시스템개발랩   / 연구원

 경기도 성남시 분당구 불정로 6 네이버 그린팩토리, 463-867
Tel 031-784-1078   Mobile 010-9300-2382 Fax 031-784-1000
Email  youngjoon....@navercorp.com   Messenger