When we know we need to off a node, we weight it down over time. Depending
on your cluster, you may need to do this over days or hours.

In theory, you could do the same when putting OSDs in, by setting noin,
and then setting weight to something very low, and going up over time. I
havenĀ¹t tried this though.

--
Warren Wang
Comcast Cloud (OpenStack)

On 8/31/15, 2:57 AM, "ceph-users on behalf of Udo Lembke"
<ceph-users-boun...@lists.ceph.com on behalf of ulem...@polarzone.de>