Thanks a lot Nick, regarding the power feeds, we only had two circuits for
all the racks, so I'll to do in the crush the "rack" bucket and separate
the osd servers on the rack buckets, then regarding the SSD pools, I've
installed the hammer version and wondering to upgrade to Infernalis v9.0.3
and apply the SSD cache, or stay on Hammer and do the SSD pools and maybe
left two 800GB SSD for later used as Cache (1.6TB per OSD server), do you
have a crushmap example for this type of config?

Thanks a lot,

Best regards,

*German*