Vickie,

You can add:
*access_log_file=/var/log/civetweb/access.log
error_log_file=/var/log/civetweb/error.log*

to *rgw frontends* in ceph.conf though these logs are thin on info (Source
IP, date, and request)

Check out
https://github.com/civetweb/civetweb/blob/master/docs/UserManual.md for
more civetweb configs you can inject through  *rgw frontends* config
attribute in ceph.conf

We are currently testing tuning civetweb's num_threads
and request_timeout_ms to improve radosgw performance

*Kobi Laredo*
*Cloud Systems Engineer* | (*408) 409-KOBI*