Hi,

I've created CephFS with a certain data pool some time ago (using firefly release). I've added addtional pools in the meantime and moved all data to them. But a large number of empty (or very small) objects are left in the pool according to 'ceph df':

    cephfs_test_data         7        918M         0 45424G      6751721

The number of objects change if new files are added to CephFS or deleted.

Does the first data pool play a different role and is used to store additional information? How can I remove this pool? In the current configuration the pool is a burden both to recovery/backfilling (many objects) and to performance due to object creation/deletion.

Regards,
Burkhard