Somewhat related to this, I have a pending pull request to dynamically load
LTTng-UST via your ceph.conf or via the admin socket [1].  While it won't solve
this particular issue if you have manually enabled tracing, it will prevent
these messages in the new default case where tracing isn't enabled.

[1] https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/6135

--

Jason Dillaman