Hi,
My environment has 32 core CPU, and 256GB memory. The SSD can get
30k write IOPS when use directIO.

Finally, i figure out the problem, after change the scheduler of SSD to
noop, the
performance improve obviously.

Please forgive me, i don't realize IO scheduler could impact performance so
much.

Thanks!