Hi,

I'm new with CEPH cache tiering. Is it possible to have multiple cache pool
with single storage pool backend? For example I have some compute nodes
with its own local SSDs. I want each compute node has its own cache by
using its own local SSDs. The target is to minimize load to storage pool
backend.

If yes, what will be used for RBD client pool name, cache pool name or
storage pool name? How to make sure that RBD client will only use cache
pool constructed with its own local SSDs, not other nodes local SSDs?

Frankly, I'm looking for RBD client cache on SSDs, but it seem has not
available yet.

Best regards,