Hello,

Does anyone know if it is possible to get rsync access to the ceph repositories
for creating local mirrors?  We would also be happy to host a mirror for the
repository as well if necessary.  We would not want to put rsync in a cronjob
and have it mirror frequently.  We would only be interested in a manual sync
every 3 to 6 months.

We have multiple machines and distributions that use CEPH for various reasons.
The performance of the repository is usually sub-optimal for us and it does
increase the provisioning time of our servers.  Hosting a local repository
would solve this issue for us.

Thanks,

Fred