Yes, thank you very much. I've just finished going through this and found it
very interesting. The dynamic nature of the infrastructure from top to bottom
is fascinating, especially the use of OSPF per container.

One question though, are those latency numbers for writes on Ceph correct? 9us
is very fast or is it something to do with the 1/100 buffered nature of the
test?