On 26 February 2016 at 05:53, Christian Balzer <ch...@gol.com> wrote:

> I have a feeling some dedicated editors including knowledgeable and vetted
> volunteers  would do a better job that just spamming PRs, which tend to be
> forgotten/ignored by the already overworked devs.

When I made a (trivial, to be fair) documentation PR it was dealt with
immediately, both when I opened it, and when I fixed up my commit
message. I'd recommend that if anyone sees anything wrong with the
docs, just submit a PR with the fix.

Of course, I'd like to see more structured effort going into the docs
too, including a nice big obvious version switcher banner on every
page.

Thanks,
Andy