One more thing:
I haven't seen anything regarding the following message:

# rbd lock list 25091
2016-04-22 19:39:31.523542 7fd199d57700 -1 librbd::image::OpenRequest: RBD
image format 1 is deprecated. Please copy this image to image format 2.

Is it something that i should worry ?

---
Diego Castro / The CloudFather
GetupCloud.com - Eliminamos a Gravidade