On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 6:22 AM, Richard Chan
<rich...@treeboxsolutions.com> wrote:
> Hi Cephers,
>
> I upgraded to Jewel and noted the is massive radosgw multisite rework
> in the release notes.
>
> Can Jewel radosgw be configured to present existing Hammer buckets?
> On  a test system, jewel didn't recognise my Hammer buckets;
>
> Hammer used pools .rgw.*
> Jewel created by default: .rgw.root and default.rgw*

Yes, jewel should be able to read hammer buckets. If it detects that
there's an old config, it should migrate existing setup into the new
config. It seemsthat something didn't work as expected here. One way
to fix it would be to create a new zone and set its pools to point at
the old config's pools. We'll need to figure out what went wrong
though.

Yehuda