On Thursday, April 21, 2016, Serkan Çoban <cobanser...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I cannot install a different kernel that is not supported by redhat to
> clients.
> Any other way to increase fuse performance with default 6.7 kernel?
> Maybe I can compile jewel ceph-fuse packages for rhel6, is this make a
> difference?

It might! We don't because Jewel requires newer build tools than are
available in RHEL6 by default, but I think you can pull them in.

As Oliver said, Hammer ceph-fuse should work okay against a Jewel cluster
-- you are just subject to all the hammer bugs which have been fixed since
then. Getting those fixed is one of the biggest reasons to use cephfs-fuse
and update quickly!
-Greg