I had this same sort of thing with Hammer.
Looking forward to your results.
Please post your configuration when done.
I am contemplating doing a similar action to resolve my issues and it would be
interesting in knowing your outcome first.

//Tu

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 1:18 PM -0700, "Andrus, Brian Contractor"
<bdand...@nps.edu> wrote:

Load on all nodes is 1.04 to 1.07

I am updating now to Jewel 10.2 (from 9.2)

This is CephFS with SSD journals.

Hopefully the update to jewel fixes lots.

Brian Andrus

ITACS/Research Computing

Naval Postgraduate School

Monterey, California