Hello,

On Thu, 12 May 2016 07:57:07 -0700 LOPEZ Jean-Charles wrote:

> Hi
>
> you can use the pool quota feature to limit the usage of a particular
> pool.

Indeed, however if the pool reaches that quota, it blocks all writes, even
if the underlying storage still has plenty of space.

It would probably a much better idea to monitor overall storage
utilization, something one has to do anyway, least OSDs get full or the
cluster in general gets near_full).

Christian

ch...@gol.com           Global OnLine Japan/Rakuten Communications
http://www.gol.com/