> Op 13 mei 2016 om 14:56 schreef Jan Schermer <j...@schermer.cz>:
>

> Can you check that the dependencies have started? Anything about those in the
> logs?
>
> network-online.target local-fs.target ceph-create-keys@%i.service

May 13 16:59:15 alpha systemd[1]: Reached target Local File Systems (Pre).
May 13 16:59:15 alpha systemd[1]: Reached target Local File Systems.
..
..
May 13 16:59:18 alpha systemd[1]: Reached target Network.
May 13 16:59:18 alpha systemd[1]: Reached target Network is Online.

In the systemd logs there is no trace of 'ceph-create-keys@%i.service' starting
up, so that seems to be the cullprit.

Wido