Hi,

thank you for your suggestion.

Rsync will copy the whole file new, if the size is different.

Since we talk about raw image files of virtual servers, rsync is no option.

We need something which will inside of a file just copy the delta's.

Something like lvmsync ( which is just working with LVM ).

So i am looking for a tool which can do that on a file-base level.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Oliver Dzombic
IP-Interactive

mailto:i...@ip-interactive.de

Anschrift:

IP Interactive UG ( haftungsbeschraenkt )
Zum Sonnenberg 1-3
63571 Gelnhausen

HRB 93402 beim Amtsgericht Hanau
Geschäftsführung: Oliver Dzombic