Hello Jason/Kees,

I am trying to take snapshot of my instance.

Image was stuck up in Queued state and instance is stuck up in Image
Pending Upload state.

I had to manually quit the job as it was not working since last 1 hour ..
my instance is still in Image Pending Upload state.

Is it something wrong with my ceph configuration?
can i take snapshots with ceph storage? How?

Regards
Gaurav Goyal