Hi Nick,

yes, vaai is disabled successfully.

Performance and everything is good.

The pure problem is, that ONE lun can only be used on ONE node at the
same time. So the reservation is not working.

There is no ATS and there is no vaai active. But still, of course,
vmware will, just like any system, make reservations, but it does not
release it automatically, i guess because tgt does not support it.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Oliver Dzombic
IP-Interactive

mailto:i...@ip-interactive.de

Anschrift:

IP Interactive UG ( haftungsbeschraenkt )
Zum Sonnenberg 1-3
63571 Gelnhausen

HRB 93402 beim Amtsgericht Hanau
Geschäftsführung: Oliver Dzombic