I have a directory I’ve been trying to remove from cephfs (via cephfs-hadoop),
the directory is a few hundred gigabytes in size and contains a few million
files, but not in a single sub directory. I startd the delete yesterday at
around 6:30 EST, and it’s still progressing. I can see from (ceph osd df) that
the overall data usage on my cluster is decreasing, but at the rate its going
it will be a month before the entire sub directory is gone. Is a recursive
delete of a directory known to be a slow operation in CephFS or have I hit upon
some bad configuration? What steps can I take to better debug this scenario?

-Chris