On 11/09/16 15:06, Alexander Walker wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've a cluster of three node (two osd on each node). First I've
> updated on node - osd is ok and running, but ceph-mon crashed.

What does that mean... you updated a mon and an osd, and other mons and
osds are not upgraded?  I think you should not start an upgraded osd
before the rest of the mons are upgraded.

http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/install/upgrading-ceph/:
> We recommend upgrading in this order:
>
>  1. Ceph Deploy
>     <http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/install/upgrading-ceph/#ceph-deploy>
>  2. Ceph Monitors
>  3. Ceph OSD Daemons
>  4. Ceph Metadata Servers
>  5. Ceph Object Gateways
>
>     ... a general rule, we recommend upgrading all the daemons of a
>     specific type (e.g., all ceph-mon daemons, all ceph-osd daemons,
>     etc.) to ensure that they are all on the same release...

Peter Maloney
Brockmann Consult
Max-Planck-Str. 2
21502 Geesthacht