Hi,

I have a jewel/Ubuntu16.40 ceph cluster. I attempted to add some
radosgws, having already made the pools I thought they would need per
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/jewel/radosgw/config-ref/#pools

i.e. .rgw and so on:
    .rgw
    .rgw.control
    .rgw.gc
    .log
    .intent-log
    .usage
    .users
    .users.email
    .users.swift
    .users.uid

But in fact, it's created a bunch of pools under default:
default.rgw.control
default.rgw.data.root
default.rgw.gc
default.rgw.log
default.rgw.users.uid

So, should I have created these pools instead, or is there some way to
make radosgw do what I intended? Relatedly, is it going to create e.g.
default.rgw.users.swift as and when I enable the swift gateway? [rather
than .users.swift as the docs suggest]

Thanks,

Matthew