Hi,

On 11/15/2016 01:27 PM, Webert de Souza Lima wrote:
Not that I know of. On 5 other clusters it works just fine and configuration is the same for all. On this cluster I was using only radosgw, but cephfs was not in use but it had been already created following our procedures.

This happened right after mounting it.
Do you use any different setup for one of the pools? active+undersized+degraded means that the crush rules for a PG cannot be satisfied, and 128 PGs sounds like the default setup for the number of PGs.

With 10 OSDs I would suspect that you do not have enough host to satisfy all crush requirements. Can you post your crush tree, the crush rules and the detailed pool configuration?

Regards,
Burkhard