Hi Swami,

On 11/25/2016 11:04 AM, M Ranga Swami Reddy wrote:

> Can you please confirm, if the DeepSea works on Ubuntu also?

Not yet, as far as I can tell, but testing/feedback/patches are very
welcome ;)

One of the benefits of using Salt is that it supports multiple
distributions. However, currently the Salt scripts in DeepSea contain a
few SUSE-specific functions, e.g. using "zypper" to install additional
packages at some places. That needs to be replaced with the generic
functions provided by Salt, for example.

BTW, we're in the process of setting up a dedicated mailing list for
DeepSea - we'll let you know when it's set up.

Lenz