> mount / df simply prints the monmap. It doesn't print what you added when
you mounted the filesystem.

> Totally normal behavior.

Not true again,

df only show what IP or IPs you added when mounting, also mount

10.189.11.138:6789:/sharefs_prod/8c285b3b59a843b6aab623314288ee36  2.8P
 108T  2.7P   4% /mnt/slc_cephFS_8c285b3b59a843b6aab623314288ee36
10.135.3.136:6789:/sharefs_prod/8c285b3b59a843b6aab623314288ee36   2.7P
91T  2.6P   4% /mnt/lvs_cephFS_8c285b3b59a843b6aab623314288ee36

But we do have 5/7 mons for each cluster.