From: Wes Dillingham [mailto:wes_dilling...@harvard.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 6:08 PM
To: Shambhu Rajak
Cc: ceph-users@lists.ceph.com
Subject: Re: [ceph-users] Available tools for deploying ceph cluster as a
backend storage ?

If you dont want a full fledged configuration management approach ceph-deploy
is your best bet.
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/deployment/ceph-deploy-new/

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 8:28 AM, Shambhu Rajak
<sra...@sandvine.com<mailto:sra...@sandvine.com>> wrote:
Hi ceph-users,

I want to deploy ceph-cluster as a backend storage for openstack, so I am
trying to find the best tool available for deploying ceph cluster.
Few are in my mind:
https://github.com/ceph/ceph-ansible
https://github.com/01org/virtual-storage-manager/wiki/Getting-Started-with-VSM

Is there anything else that are available that could be much easier to use and
give production deployment.

Thanks,
Shambhu Rajak

Respectfully,

Wes Dillingham
wes_dilling...@harvard.edu<mailto:wes_dilling...@harvard.edu>
Research Computing | Infrastructure Engineer
Harvard University | 38 Oxford Street, Cambridge, Ma 02138 | Room 102