On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 12:46 PM, Ashley Merrick <ash...@amerrick.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Perfect thanks that fixed my issue!
>
> Still seems to be a bug on the ceph pg dump unless it has been moved out of
> the PG and directly into the OSD?

I am looking into this issue and have been trying to bisect it but it has proved
challenging.

Please feel free to open a tracker as we have discussed or I will open one once
I have more information.

Edward, if you feel this could be improved please also open a separate tracker
for the ratio ordering issue outlining the steps involved and noting the issues
encountered.

> ,Ashley

Cheers,
Brad