----- Original Message -----
> From: "Pritha Srivastava" <prsri...@redhat.com>

On second thoughts, the above Action and Resource will only list the bucket and
the object names under it, but if you want to read back the contents of an
object, then you need to provide permission for s3:Getobject also, something
like the following:

{
  "Version": "2017-07-21",
  "Statement": [
    {
      "Effect": "Allow",
      "Action": ["s3:ListBucket"],
      "Resource": [
         "arn:aws:s3::*:my-bucket",
         "arn:aws:s3::*:my-bucket/*"
      ]
    },
    {
      "Effect": "Allow",
      "Action": [
        "s3:GetObject",
      ],
      "Resource": ["arn:aws:s3::*:my-bucket/*"]
    }
  ]
}