If I'm understanding you correctly, you want to have 2 different roots that
pools can be made using.  The first being entirely SSD storage.  The second
being HDD Storage with an SSD cache tier on top of it.

https://www.sebastien-han.fr/blog/2014/08/25/ceph-mix-sata-and-ssd-within-the-same-box/

The above guide explains how to set up the HDD root and the SSD root.
After that all you do is create a pool on the HDD root for RBDs, a pool on
the SSD root for a cache tier to use with the HDD pool, and then a a pool
on the SSD root for RBDs.  There aren't actually a lot of use cases out
there where using an SSD cache tier on top of an HDD RBD pool is what you
really want.  I would recommend testing this thoroughly and comparing your
performance to just a standard HDD pool for RBDs without a cache tier.