Hi Götz

If you did a rolling upgrade, RBD clients shouldn't have experienced
interrupted IO and therefor IO to NFS exports shouldn't have been affected.
However, in the past when using kernel NFS over kernel RBD, I did have some
lockups when OSDs went down in the cluster so that's something to watch out
for.