From: Samuel Soulard [mailto:samuel.soul...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 12 October 2017 11:20 AM
To: Adrian Saul <adrian.s...@tpgtelecom.com.au>
Cc: Zhu Lingshan <ls...@suse.com>; dilla...@redhat.com; ceph-users
<ceph-us...@ceph.com>
Subject: RE: [ceph-users] Ceph-ISCSI

Yes I looked at this solution, and it seems interesting.  However, one point
often stick with business requirements is commercial support.

With Redhat or Suse, you have support provided with the solution.   I'm not
sure about SCST what support channel they offer.

Sam

On Oct 11, 2017 20:05, "Adrian Saul"