I don't have access to a luminous cluster at the moment, but I would try
looking in the pg dump first. You could also try the crush map.

Worst case scenario you could set up a bunch of test clients and attempt to
connect them to your cluster.  You should be able to find which is the
oldest version it allows.  radosgw, ceph-fuse, or rbd-fuse from a given
ceph version should tell you whether or not that version will work
(choosing the package depending on what you use your cluster for).

You can also check `ceph features` to see which features your currently
connected clients support.