-------- Mensaje original --------De: Mario Giammarco <mgiamma...@gmail.com>
Fecha: 14/10/17  10:54 AM  (GMT+01:00) Para: ceph-users
<ceph-users@lists.ceph.com> Asunto: Re: [ceph-users] Questions about bluestore
Nobody can help me?

Il ven 6 ott 2017, 07:31 Mario Giammarco <mgiamma...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
Hello,I am trying Ceph luminous with Bluestore.
I create an osd:
ceph-disk prepare --bluestore /dev/sdg  --block.db /dev/sdf

and I see that on ssd it creates a partition of only 1g for block.db
So:
ceph-disk prepare --bluestore /dev/sdg --block.wal /dev/sdf --block.db /dev/sdf

and again it creates two partitions, 1g and 500mb
It seems to me that they are too small the ssd is underutilized (docs says you
need a ssd greater than 1g to put a block.db on)
Other two questions:
- if I already have an osd bluestore can I move later the db on ssd?- docs says
that I can add several block.db of different osds on one ssd. But what happens
if ssd breaks?
Thanks,Mario