Hi,

Since I upgraded to Luminous last week, I see a lot of read-activity on the
default.rgw.usage pool. (See attached image). I think it has something to with
the rgw-daemons, since restarting them slows the reads down for a while. It
might also have to do with tenants and the fact that dynamic bucket sharding
isn't working for me [1].

So this morning I disabled the dynamic bucket sharding via
'rgw_dynamic_resharding = false', but that doesn't seem to help. Maybe
bucketsharding is still trying to run because of the entry in 'radosgw-admin
reshard list' that I cannot delete?

[1]:
http://lists.ceph.com/pipermail/ceph-users-ceph.com/2017-October/021774.html

Met vriendelijke groeten,

--
Kerio Operator in de Cloud? https://www.kerioindecloud.nl/
Mark Schouten  | Tuxis Internet Engineering