Hey
Right now multipath is not supported.There is an issue whenClients send a write
to AA blocks the writeThe client timeout so it send the same write to BB writes
The client send another write to BB writesA unlocks and overwrite the second B
write with old information
 It can end up corrupting data so right now only Active/Passive is supported
until a solution is found.
Here you have some info in old
emailshttp://lists.ceph.com/pipermail/ceph-users-ceph.com/2017-October/021437.html
-------- Mensaje original --------De: GiangCoi Mr <ltrgian...@gmail.com> Fecha:
1/11/17  10:59 a. m.  (GMT+01:00) Para: ceph-users <ceph-us...@ceph.com>
Asunto: [SUSPECTED SPAM][ceph-users] Ceph RDB with iSCSI multipath
Hi all.

I'm configuring Ceph RDB to expose iSCSI gateway. I am using 3 Ceph-node
(CentOS 7.4 + Ceph Luminous). I want to configure iSCSI gateway on 3 Ceph-node
for Windows server 2016 connect to Multipath iSCSI. How I can configure. Please
help me to configure it. Thanks
Regards,Giang