> On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 8:55 AM, Дробышевский, Владимир <v...@itgorod.ru>
> wrote:
> >
> > Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention that all OSDs are with bluestore, so xfs
> mount options don't have any influence.
> >
> > VMs have cache="none" by default, then I've tried "writethrough". No
> difference.
> >
> > And aren't these rbd cache options enabled by default?
>
> Yes, they are enabled by default. Note, however, that the QEMU cache
> options for the drive will override the Ceph configuration defaults.
>
> What specifically are you seeing in the guest OS when you state
> "corruption"?

Guest OS just can't mount partitions and stuck at initramfs. But I found
the reason: image is staying locked forever after a hypervisor crash. I
didn't tie up one thing with another.
And I've seen that images are staying locked when I tried to investigate
the problem, don't know why didn't I try to unlock before writing here :(

It was a problem with permissions, I've changed it and now everything works
as it should.

Thanks a lot for your help!

And Nico, thank you for pointing out your thread: I found the correct
permissions (in Jason's message) there. Going to open PR with fix for
OpenNebula docs.

--

Best regards,
Vladimir