I think you can always use the --release luminous option that will ensure you
install luminous.ceph-deploy install --release luminous node1 node2 node3
-------- Mensaje original --------De: "Ragan, Tj (Dr.)"
<tj.ra...@leicester.ac.uk> Fecha: 15/11/17  11:11 a. m.  (GMT+01:00) Para: Hans
van den Bogert <hansbog...@gmail.com> Cc: ceph-users@lists.ceph.com Asunto: Re:
[ceph-users] ceps-deploy won't install luminous

Yes, I’ve done that.  I’ve also tried changing the priority field from 1 to 2,
with no effect.