Hi John,

how are you? no problem :) . Unfortunately the error on the 'ceph fs
status' command is still happening:

*# ceph fs status*
Error EINVAL: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/ceph/mgr/status/module.py", line 301, in handle_command
    return self.handle_fs_status(cmd)
  File "/usr/lib/ceph/mgr/status/module.py", line 219, in handle_fs_status
    stats = pool_stats[pool_id]
KeyError: (15L,)

*German*