Hay all

i am in the process or trying to set up and VMware storage environment
I been reading and found that Iscsi (on jewel release) can cause issues and
the datastore can drop out.

I been looking at using  nfs-ganesha with my ceph platform, it all looked
good until i looked at failover to our 2nd nfs serve. I believe i set up
the Server right. gave the two IP address of the NFS servers.

when i shutdown the live NFS server, the datastore becomes "inactive" even
after i bring the NFS server backup, it stil shows as inactive.

any advise on this i would be grateful incase i am missing something.
i am using NFS 4.1 as i been advised it will support the fail over