We're trying to build an auditing system for when a user key pair performs
an operation on a bucket (put, delete, creating a bucket, etc) and so far
were only able to find this information in the level 10 debug logging in
the rgw systems logs.

We noticed that our rgw log pool has been growing somewhat indefinitely and
we had to move it off of the nvme's and put it to HDD's due to it's growing
size.  What is in that pool and how can it be accessed?  I haven't found
the right terms to search for to find anything about what's in this pool on
the ML or on Google.

What I would like to do is export the log to ElasticSearch, cleanup the log
on occasion, and hopefully find the information we're looking for to
fulfill our user auditing without having our RGW daemons running on debug
level 10 (which is a lot of logging!).