Well I can absolsulty try that or I can even make a mix of SPDK and non SPDK
OSDs and test them individually
I just wanted to know how stable is it and if I could use it as RocksDB
Thanks for the help
-------- Mensaje original --------De: Igor Fedotov <ifedo...@suse.de> Fecha:
24/1/18  12:26 p. m.  (GMT+01:00) Para: ceph-users@lists.ceph.com Asunto: Re:
[ceph-users] SPDK for BlueStore rocksDB

    Jorge,
    I'd suggest to start with regular (non-SPDK) configuration and
      deploy test cluster. Then do some benchmarking against it and
      check if nvme drive is the actual bottleneck. I doubt it is
      though. I did some experiments a while ago and didn't see any
      benefit from SPDK in my case - probably due to bottlenecks were
      somewhere else.

    Hope this helps,
    Igor

    On 1/24/2018 12:46 PM, Jorge Pinilla