We had a 26-node production ceph cluster which we upgraded to Luminous a
little over a month ago. I added a 27th-node with Bluestore and didn't have
any issues, so I began converting the others, one at a time. The first two
went off pretty smoothly, but the 3rd is doing something strange.

Initially, all the OSDs came up fine, but then some started to segfault.
Out of curiosity more than anything else, I did reboot the server to see if
it would get better or worse, and it pretty much stayed the same - 12 of
the 18 OSDs did not properly come up. Of those, 3 again segfaulted

I picked one that didn't properly come up and copied the log to where
anybody can view it:
http://people.beocat.ksu.edu/~kylehutson/ceph-osd.426.log

You can contrast that with one that is up:
http://people.beocat.ksu.edu/~kylehutson/ceph-osd.428.log

(which is still showing segfaults in the logs, but seems to be recovering
from them OK?)

Any ideas?