On 02/13/2018 01:09 PM, Steven Vacaroaia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed a new ceph kernel (4.15.0-ceph-g1c778f43da52) was made available
> so I have upgraded my test environment

> It will be appreciated if someone can provide instructions / stpes for
> upgrading the kernel without breaking any other functionality'

What kernel and ceph-iscsi-cli/config version were you using before? Was
the ceph-iscsi-cli and ceph-iscsi-config versions a 2.0.x?

Updating only the kernel should have just worked without having to
update any tools. I will add some notes in the docs or fix up the tools
to try and detect whatever versions you had to avoid this in the future.