On vrijdag 16 februari 2018 13:33:32 CET David Turner wrote:
> Can you send us a `ceph status` and `ceph health detail`? Something is
> still weird. Also can you query the running daemon for it's version instead
> of asking the cluster? You should also be able to find it in the logs when
> it starts.

There is no output in ceph status or ceph health detail the reveals anything
about this
situation. The logging was sent in my previous message, it shows that it is
starting the new
version.

The daemon itself seems to report the correct version!

root@proxmox2:/var/run/ceph# ceph --admin-daemon ceph-mon.0.asok version
{"version":"0.94.10"}

--
Kerio Operator in de Cloud? https://www.kerioindecloud.nl/
Mark Schouten  | Tuxis Internet Engineering