Am 19.02.2018 um 17:22 schrieb Daniel Gryniewicz:
> To my knowledge, no one has done any work on ganesha + ceph and selinux.
> Fedora (and RHEL) includes config in it's selinux package for ganesha +
> gluster, but I'm sure there's missing bits for ceph.

Thanks!
I was asking here since from the latest talks on Ceph, I would expect
nfs-ganesha to become a major "supported feature" potentially starting even
from mimic.

For anybody who is following / curious, I had to extend my manual SELinux
module to fix kerberos ticket cache issues.

I'm now using the following successfully:

module nfs_ganesha-fix-perms 1.0;

require {
        type proc_net_t;
        type cyphesis_port_t;
        type krb5_host_rcache_t;
        type ganesha_t;
        class capability setuid;
        class capability setgid;
        class capability dac_override;
        class tcp_socket name_connect;
        class file { getattr open read write };
}

allow ganesha_t cyphesis_port_t:tcp_socket name_connect;
allow ganesha_t proc_net_t:file { getattr open read };
allow ganesha_t self:capability dac_override;
allow ganesha_t self:capability setuid;
allow ganesha_t self:capability setgid;
allow ganesha_t krb5_host_rcache_t:file write;

Cheers,
        Oliver