On 05.03.2018 00:26, Adrian Saul wrote:

> We are using Ceph+RBD+NFS under pacemaker for VMware.  We are doing
> iSCSI using SCST but have not used it against VMware, just Solaris and
> Hyper-V.
>

> It generally works and performs well enough – the biggest issues are the
> clustering for iSCSI ALUA support and NFS failover, most of which we
> have developed in house – we still have not quite got that right yet.

You should look at setting up a Samba CTDB cluster with CephFS as
backend. This can also be used with NFS including NFS failover.

Regards
--
Robert Sander
Heinlein Support GmbH

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-43
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG:
HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg,