Hi,

   We used ceph-ansible to install/update our Ceph cluster config where all
the cph dameons run as containers. In mgr.yml I have the following config

###########

# MODULES #

###########

# Ceph mgr modules to enable, current modules available are:
status,dashboard,localpool,restful,zabbix,prometheus,influx

ceph_mgr_modules: [status,dashboard,prometheus]

In Luminous.2, when the MGR container restarted, the mgr daemon used to
reload the plugins. Since I upgraded to Luminous.4, the mgr daemon has
stopped reloading the plugins and need me to run "ceph mgr module enable
<module>" to load them. What changed between the two versions in how the
manager is configured. Is there a config file that can be used to specify
the plugins to load at mgr start time? Looking at ceph-ansible, it looks
like during installation it just runs the "module enable" commands and
somehow that used to work.

Thanks
Subhachandra